[mythtv-users] manual scheduling problem v0.20

J. Addington last_atarian at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 23:22:15 UTC 2006

I am needing to use Myth's manual record scheduling in
order to capture from a channel linked to composite.
I go to the Manual scheduler, and save the info.  The
Upcoming recordings list its status as "Will Record".
When it's time for it to start, it immediately shows
the recording is finished and never records anything.
It does the same thing when it's set to a regular
channel in manual mode.

The normal program guide scheduler works fine.

I have been through the archives here and noticed a
couple of mentions of a similar issue, but no

Thanks in advance.