[mythtv-users] Mythweb streaming link problem

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Mon Nov 27 23:42:53 UTC 2006

 >Browse from windows, get dsmyth streaming URIs, browse from >not-windows,
<get normal download link.

 >This will be a more clear option in the next release, but for now, you
 >can hack up the video_url() function in includes/utils.php

Chris

I see the problem now. I'm running on Solaris and you check the user
agent string with

if (preg_match('/\b(?:linux|macintosh|mac\s+os\s*x)\b/i',
$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']))

Perhaps you can add "SunOS" to the list in the future, or better yet
test positively for windows instead of by elimination.