[mythtv-users] firewire with 3250

Eric Smith erictsmith at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 17:35:25 UTC 2006

I'm using the s-video input on my pvr-500.  Just create another input
device in mythtv-setup (you can use the firewire channel change script
for this input as well).  However, this does not provide any
understanding that "source firewire" and "source s-video" are actually
coming from the same cable box and therefore can not be scheduled at
the same time.  If anyone knows if there is a way to do this I would
love to know.  As of right now, i just make it my own responsibility
to make sure i'm not scheduling recordings on both sources at the same
time.