[mythtv-users] Record >1 channel per multiplex?

Rene Bartsch ML at Bartschnet.de
Tue Nov 21 23:43:19 UTC 2006

> I think, also, you need to look at the nature of programming.  It
> wouldn't be worth it for someone who's never looked at the codebase, as
> they would have to spend a large amount of time learning the standards
> and interfaces.  For someone who knows the code, however, it could be a
> pretty quick thing to knock over.

Another hint to make implementing easier:

VDR already uses this feature. Maybe a little copy&paste of VDR code
reduces work (e.g. using MPEG remuxer classes of VDR).

Is MythTV-backend written in C or C++?

Renne