[mythtv-users] UPDATED: pdatranscode

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:54:27 UTC 2006

> I will be using two devices:
> Windows smartphone Motorolla MPX 220
> Sony PSP
>
> Given each of these have different screen dimensions, I was wondering if we
> could:
> 1.  Add the script to a wiki somewhere (if not done already)
> 2.  Provide a full example of command lines and Myth configuration (just
> building my system now)
> 3.  Different command lines for targetting different devices
>
> This seems like a good spot to put it:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:HOWTO
>
> TIA,
> Dave
I went ahead and copied my original email with the updated script to
the following page as a start:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Transcoding_for_the_PDA

I need some help though.  How do I put it under the howto category and
how do I get the newlines in the script to show instead of running
together?

Thanks,
Jeff