[mythtv-users] UPDATED: pdatranscode

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Tue Nov 21 16:33:10 UTC 2006

I will be using two devices:
Windows smartphone Motorolla MPX 220
Sony PSP

Given each of these have different screen dimensions, I was wondering if we
could:
1.  Add the script to a wiki somewhere (if not done already)
2.  Provide a full example of command lines and Myth configuration (just
building my system now)
3.  Different command lines for targetting different devices

This seems like a good spot to put it:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:HOWTO

TIA,
Dave