[mythtv-users] Record >1 channel per multiplex?

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 12:20:19 UTC 2006

> >> I can buy 5 extra cards for the amount of time it'd take to implement
> >> the feature :)
> > Yeah, but if 10 people are willing to chip in, that's $20 each.
>
> Yeah, but I'd venture a guess that someone with Stuart's
> skills/experience (i.e. Stuart could actually write the fix) isn't
> making minimum wage.
>
> Mike

I don't think that's necessarily the point. A bounty would be more of
an encouragement to someone else who was interested in the feature to
have a go at it, and have some money as a bonus on top of the solution
to the problem. Bounties won't work as payment, it's got to be
something that someone is interested in doing anyway.

Robin