[mythtv-users] Pledge to pay developer who implements multiple channels on a single multiplex

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:56:56 UTC 2006

On 21/11/06, Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net> wrote:

> "I will Pay €25 when code is contributed to MythTV to allow recording of
> multiple channels on a single multiplex on a single tuner but only if 35
> other MythTV users will too."

<snip>

Yes, this is a coding bounty.  And an honour system.

> --
> Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
> www.rumble.net

If I recall correctly one/some of the devs said the changes needed to record
muliple channels off a transponder may incorporate/enable recording a single
channel to multiple files. This would be useful when recording back to back
programs instead of using another tuner or causing a conflict.

If the pledge was to incorporate this single channel to multiple files it
would be worth up to AUD$150 to me, I would sign up maybe 3 times if needed
to get to the 35 people.

Not sure if you can change the pledge, or if the changes are really related
but here is hoping. :)

PS: I understand why the devs don't like (claim) bounties but it is
difficult for those that can't code to offer much else.

Cheers,

Roo.