[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 08:55:32 UTC 2006

On 11/18/06, Marco Nelissen <marcone at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> >I think anybody who has been using Myth for a while will agree that
> >LiveTV is not used much.
>
> Yes, but is that because people don't have a need for it anymore, or
> because that function is near-unusable in mythtv?

Live TV is not "near-unusable" at all here. It takes no more than 5 seconds
to switch channels and I have no problem waiting for it. But I still don't
use Live TV for anything other than testing. Neither does my wife. So at
least in our case the answer to your question is that we don't use it
because we don't need it.

Steve