[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Viitasaari public at viitasaari.ca
Sat Nov 18 03:23:50 UTC 2006

As anyone who has been in IT can attest...its amazing what users will
put up with.

On more than one occasion, I have witness users who come into work in
the morning and turn their computer on and go for a coffee because that
is how long it takes for their machine to boot up.  Then open up their
e-mail client and go for a cigarette because that's how long it takes
for their e-mail client to load up and sync their messages.

There may be a possibility that the channel changing function may have
suffered the same fate.

Hedghog