[mythtv-users] Database Problem / Probably a simple solution?

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Sat Nov 18 07:43:55 UTC 2006

OK, there's probably a simple solution to this problem (I really dont
want to have to start over with the database), but I dont see it.

I havent been running Mythtv for about a month.
I just restarted it.
Restarted the backend, ran mythfilldatabase, and they restarted the frontend.
I would have expected everything to work, but when I go look at the
Program guide, there are no entries for a NUMBER of channels
(there are entries for some).

So what do I have to do to convince mythfilldatabase to REALLY fill up
the database???
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com