[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 23:26:36 UTC 2006

> Because it's on Sunday afternoon, and I like watching football on Sunday
> afternoon. That's why anywone watches Live TV - because they are watching
> at that time, and if your watching pattern is stereotypical (evenings,
> weekend afternoons for sports) that's when those events are on and that's
> when you're used to watching them.

You do know that you can start watching a recording as soon as it
begins recording, right?

To use the football example, start watching a game about 1.5 hours
after it starts, and you'll be able to skip all the nonsense and get
through just about the whole game before catching up with real time.

YMMV