[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Fri Nov 17 23:16:10 UTC 2006

On Friday 17 November 2006 16:07, Dewey Smolka wrote:

> My point is that this is about the only scenario (other than, say, a
> breaking news story) where Live TV makes any sense at all instead of
> recording from the schedule and watching the recording. You know when
> the football game starts and what channel it's on, as does Myth. Why
> start it 'live' and worry about pausing?

Because it's on Sunday afternoon, and I like watching football on Sunday
afternoon. That's why anywone watches Live TV - because they are watching
at that time, and if your watching pattern is stereotypical (evenings,
weekend afternoons for sports) that's when those events are on and that's
when you're used to watching them.