[mythtv-users] Enhancement request: Multiple fast forward/rewind buttons

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:29:04 UTC 2006

> I'm hoping to be able to push one button and move forward or back
> bigger intervals than we can do so now (while still retaining the
> option to jump smaller intervals), instead of two, three, or four.

I assume this is with a remote, correct?  If so, why not just set up your
lircrc to do this?  According to the lirc docs, you can have multiple
'config' lines for a given button definition, which results in those keys
being sent in sequence.  So, you should be able to do something like:

begin
    prog = mythtv
    button = pageup
    config = i
    config = 6
    config = 0
end

Note, I haven't tried this, but it might work as a stopgap.

Brett.