[mythtv-users] MythArchive and MythCollection

Simon Dyson sdyson at themaelstrom.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 20:58:18 UTC 2006

I think Tom has a great idea here. At the moment I'm keeping my burnt
DVDs in a large flight case which saves a lot of space but isn't
anywhere near as easy to browse as a load of DVDs cases on the shelf so
it would be good to browse the collection via MythTV.

Tom, it sounds like what you've done integrates with MythWeb but not
with MythFrontend - is that right?

Simon