[mythtv-users] mp3 filename format question

Justin Luitjens luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Sun Nov 12 22:42:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have all my mp3s in the following format:  artist/artist -
songname.mp3.  I am trying to figure out the correct format for the
filename format field in the music media settings.  I thought the
following would work: ARTIST/ARTIST - TRACK_TITLE but it does not.  What
should be placed in the filename format in order to get it to detect mp3
song names correctly when ID3 tags are not present?  Are you not allowed
to place the same field in the format twice?

Thanks,
Justin