[mythtv-users] PDA Trancode & auto copy to SD Card

Jon Vanderwoude jvanderw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 16:28:58 UTC 2006

I setup autofs to automount the sd card when there is one there and
something trying to access it.

With something like that you could just put a file off the root of the
sd card, and then do something like

if [ ! -f $PATHTOSDCARD/$TESTFILE ]; then
       echo "SD CARD NOT INSERTED"
fi

Or what ever else you'd need to do.