[mythtv-users] remote frontends and nfs

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:10:28 UTC 2006

I tried umounting my nfs directory as Brett recommended and I still have the
same problem. I am beginning to think I don't have Myth Streaming setup
properly. I also added the difference to what jack was using mounting his
nfs filesystem but it didn't seem to make a difference. I am also on a
gigabit switch so it definately shouldn't be a network speed issue. How do I
tell if mythstreaming is working properly. I get the same error and time
delay with nfs mounted or not mounted so I don't think it is using the nfs
and this is really a mythstreaming problem.

Allan