[mythtv-users] more than one capture card

brian boyle homepvr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:44:43 UTC 2006

Hey Folks.

    I have a new question. i am wondering how everyone is handling the fact
that new motherboards come with only one serial port. i recently built a new
backend machine which i love except that it only has a single serial port. i
purchased a Startech pci serial port with the expectation that i would be
able to use it to control my second capture card (that work great in my old
system) but with no luck.

   so basically am i the only one with this problem. i sent several messages
to the lirc mailing list and got no love so i have hopes that someone has
had better luck with this same problem.

Thanks once again.

Brian.