[mythtv-users] OS X Frontend with mini-dv to video adapter

Nick Wales nick at nickwales.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 12:18:22 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm running the os x mythfrontend on a G4 minimac, using the binary
from thesniderpad.com.

This has worked great for me using LCD monitors and VGA connected
projectors.

Since i tried plugging it into my standard definition widescreen
television using the Apple mini-dv to video adapter, it just won't
work. I've changed the resolutions around to the point where I've
managed to get through the setup screens but the frontend wont load
on any of the resolutions I've tried.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with the new hardware or if
there is something I can do to make it work.

Thanks

Nick