[mythtv-users] How to access composite video input with DViCO Fusion HDTV

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed May 31 06:30:32 UTC 2006

I used to use an analogue TV tuner card but recently upgraded to a DViCO
Fusion HDTV (which uses the cx88 module).  I have got this working fine
with MythTV under kernel 2.6.17.

Now though I'm not sure how to switch from the TV input to the composite
video input which I've connected using the cable supplied with the card.
  I want to be able to access my VCR, which I could do fine with my old
card.

Now when I press C, MythTV tries to do something for a second but
nothing happens and I end up back watching TV again.

Does anyone have experience with accessing external video inputs with
this card and MythTV?

Thanks.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor