[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue May 30 19:37:28 UTC 2006

On 05/30/2006 03:06 PM, cweisiger at i-55.com wrote:
> The audio from the cable box, am i suppose
> to hook it to my pvr-150 audio-in, or to my on-board sound card line-in?

It has to go to the PVR-150 to be recorded into the MPEG stream.

> I was thinking to hook it up to my on-board sound see if it makes a difference.

It will, but not in the way you're hoping.  ;)

> I think the cables I got were of better quality then the cheapo ones.
>
> Ill double check though.

As suggested by someone else, check the output from your cable box.
Also, make sure your audio cables are plugged in all the way--ISTR
someone saying something was getting in the way unless you turn the plug
a particular way.

Mike