[mythtv-users] Delete recording - which option?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun May 28 17:54:46 UTC 2006

On 05/28/2006 01:08 PM, Kevin O. Lepard wrote:
> Is there a sunset provision on not recording again?  For example, I
> might be interested in watching the rerun months or years later. Is
> do not record it again mean forever?

Forever until you remove that episode of Seinfeld where George is a
marine biologist from the previous recordings list.  You can do so from
the Previously Recorded page in the frontend.

Also, you can always create a new "record only this showing" rule when
you see that episode of Friends where Joey gets his head stuck in the
turkey is airing again and set it up without duplicate checking.  Since
there's no duplicate checking, it will record anyway.

Or, if you still have the rule for the series, you can always say record
anyway (create an override) when you see the duplicate showing of The
Simpsons episodes "Trilogy of Error" and/or "The Worst Episode Ever" in
your upcoming recordings list.

Mike