[mythtv-users] Transcoding using the SVN build now results in a Green Squiggly Mess

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Tue May 23 03:08:27 EDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Osma Ahvenlampi <oa at iki.fi> wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-05-21 at 22:21 +0200, Niels Dybdahl wrote:
>
> >         I have now upgraded to mythtv-0.19-128.rhfc4.at and that seem
> >         to have solved the problem.
>
> I just upgraded to that same version, but I still have the same problem.
> However, I've managed to isolate a test case!

I think that the problem occurs already during recording. Any recoding made
with 0.19-126 will be messed up when transcoding even if the transcoding
occur with 0.19-128.
I have not yet seen any problem with recordings made with 0.19-128 (except
that closed captioning subtitles are lost).

Niels Dybdahl