[mythtv-users] Myth playback is inefficient?

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 23:30:27 EDT 2006

Interesting, i'm going to have to look at this solution.  Is this documented
somewhere?  I noticed a "use xine to play myth files" link on this list a
while back (it's in the Wiki somewhere) but I didn't get a chance to look at
it, was going to do that later this week when the wife and kids are out of
town...

--Douglas Wagner