[mythtv-users] detecting live video within mythtv?

Claude Boucher mythtv.user at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:55:41 EDT 2006

I, for one, would be interested to know if there is a way to do what you
ask. My cable provider is currently upgrading its bandwidth to 850MHz in
my neighborhood and I missed some late night recordings lately, because
they cycle and turn off my Scientific Atlanta cable box while doing
testing/upgrading...

Claude