[mythtv-users] libxvmcw rpm + mythtv +FC5

Decent Guy decentguy2042 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 19:10:30 EDT 2006

ok, now this thread confuses me.  earlier i asked about xvmc for nvidia cards, and concluded that i must recompile myth with --enable-xvmc.  now i'm confused.  i read through http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/XvMC and nowhere in there it talked about xvmc "wrapper" or the /etc/X11/XvMCConfig.  Can somebody break it down for me?  is this for someone who doesn't want to rebuild myth?

Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote: user at host > cat /etc/X11/XvMCConfig
libXvMCNVIDIA_dynamic.so.1

That's all you need...

-Chris