[mythtv-users] mix xmltv graber

btsglw btsglw at gmail.com
Tue May 16 02:53:49 EDT 2006

On 15/05/06, Klaubert Herr da Silveira <klauberts at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> its possible use more than one tv_graber (from xmltv) with one video source
> only? Mixing some channels from one and channels from other?
>
> tnx,
>
> Klaubert

I currently do this manually, i.e I configured each grabber outside of
mythtv.  I then setup my channels manually within mythtv-setup.  A
cron job takes care of running the different grabbers (I currently
need the ones for UK, Netherlands, Italy and Romania) and dumping the
data to a file for each grabber. Lastly, I run mythfilldatabase for
each xml file.

HTH