[mythtv-users] Saving current recording info from mysql?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 11 21:49:50 EDT 2006

On 05/11/06 20:39, William wrote:

>>Is this the issue that Janne patched (
>>http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/201550#20
>>1550 ) and
>>Daniel just committed to SVN head (
>>http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/203530#20
>>3530 ) and
>>0.19-fixes (
>>http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/203532#203532 )?
>>
>>I guess if 2-week-old SVN worked, it's probably not.  In that case,
>>specifying the revision number that worked would be useful...  :)
>>

>I am not sure just how old that svn tarball was. It was a version that was
>stable and working just in case I needed to fall back from an issue. The
>output from mythfilldatabase was the old format, not the new one. If you are
>really curious I can untar it again and check the version.
>
> I looked at that patch and it looks like it will fix the problem I was
>seeing. Now I just need to wait until the box is not recording or being
>watched and upgrade to the latest.

Well, since you've been using SVN head, testing to see if that patch
fixes the problem would probably be the fastest way to determine the
issue has been fixed (i.e. if you could back up your database, then drop
it and do another "clean" database setup, and restore your current
database after the test).  If you can't do that, I'd appreciate the SVN
revision number that worked.

Mike