[mythtv-users] remove channel logo?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed May 10 10:17:57 EDT 2006

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 07:55:24AM -0700, Marco Nelissen wrote:
> Is it possible to have mythtv remove (or suppress as much as possible)
> the channel-logo during playback? Seems like an obvious thing to do
> (especially since there is apparently already code to recognize the
> channel logo for commercial detection purposes), but I couldn't find
> any option for it.

Since the pixels of the 'bug' *replace* whatever pixels were behind
them when the bug is keyed in, what would you replace those pixels
*with*?

That is: doing this 'right' is somewhere between "highly non-trivial"
and "non-trivial in the extreme"...

or for those who don't speak Geek: between "extremely difficult" and "downright
impossible".  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra