[mythtv-users] libmysqlclient.so

James D jamesdtrance at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 12:32:32 EDT 2006

>Have you run "revdep-rebuild"?  This should fix all the dependencies.
>You're almost certain to have other packages compiled against the old
>mysql library.
>
>Cheers,
>       Robin

  Thanks Robin, revdep-rebuild found that Qt needed to be updated as I expected. Now when I run ldd libqsqlmysql.so it shows it pointing to libmysqlclient.so.14. mythtv-setup worked, and my mythbox is up and running all is somewhat well, but it's chugging on the HD channels. Looks like I need to get XvMC support now to get any hardware acceleration.