[mythtv-users] 1080i @ 800x600?

Greg Mitchell greg at nodecam.com
Mon May 8 21:54:13 EDT 2006

I just got firewire recording working, and can play back 720p shows
without a hitch.  1080i shows seem to not be scaled properly for me,
resulting in some number of pixels being off the right side of the screen.

Has anyone used an SVGA display to display 1080i video successfully?
What are the gotchas that I should be looking into?

see
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/202729?search_string=pink;#202729
for some background - the pink bars thing was an issue with my laptop
unrelated to the nvidia playback on my main be/fe.

Greg