[mythtv-users] A8N-VM CSM success

Brian Meehan emt244671 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:20:12 EDT 2006

I'm also using the K8NGM2-FID. Would either of you care to post the
relevent sections of your xorg.conf? I'm trying to get 1080i at the
TV, but so far the best I can do is 1280x720 with some clipping on all
four sides (but not very much - it's useable).

To Alex, the deciding factor for me with the MSI board was stability
and the component video output, and all the headers that were included
in the box with the MSI board. I wasn't sure if my TV would handle the
DVI output of a computer (Sony KE-42TS2), so I wanted the component
video as a backup.

It should be noted that the MSI supports dual video, but only one
digital and one analog. Since the component video counts as an analog
output, it can only be paired with the DVI for dual display. Likewise
for onboard VGA.