[mythtv-users] Video Card Problem in myth

Brian Meehan emt244671 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 02:58:34 EDT 2006

I see this line in your output from ivtv:
May  7 00:30:59 pvr kernel: tuner 1-0061: tuner type not set
May  7 00:30:59 pvr kernel: tuner 1-0061: tuner type not set

That's on your 150 card. You're running the latest ivtv. It's not
complaining about the firmware, so that's good.

What's your output from rpm -qa | grep ivtv ?

Upon further research, it appears that your particular variant of
PVR150 may not yet be supported:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/ivtv/users/29510?page=last