[mythtv-users] LiveTV audio missing

Chris Wilkinson blobster at tpg.com.au
Fri May 5 18:05:11 EDT 2006

Hi there,

Greg Woods wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 13:30 -0400, Chris wrote:
>

>>>Everything seems to work, except for audio in LiveTV. No sound
>>>is either heard or recorded in LiveTV.
>
> Does audio in scheduled recordings work, and do you have more than one
> capture card? I had a similar problem setting up my new MBE/FE machine,

Audio in TV doesn't happen at all, in recordings or LiveTV. I've
only one card (a cheapo Pinnacle PCTV Stereo card), and the video
side of that is recording/viewing perfectly. All volumes are set
to max until I can figure out what is stopping the audio.

I'm wondering if the audio encoder is not working...

Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.