[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth and Grab_tv_nl

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Fri May 5 12:10:11 EDT 2006

Hi Cecil

Thanks for the quik reaction.
I tried the method you described but I gave the same result.
When I am in the setup I go to the video source section. I select "Holland",
when I press finish a progress bar pop's up going very quikly to 50%.
Normally (at first installation) at this point I have to "ALT TAB" to a
terminal window to answer questions about which channels to add.
But this does not happen.

I there a other way to start the channel config?

Thanks

Wim