[mythtv-users] New video card crashes PVR-350 card

matt mead m-mythtv at goof.com
Wed May 3 19:46:25 EDT 2006

Eggert Thorlacius wrote:
[ snip [

> Presumably this is some hardware conflict, but I have no idea where to
> start looking.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Take a look at lspci -vv - do the latencies for either card look out of whack?

cat /proc/interrupts - are the video card and PVR-350 sharing an interrupt?

Do you have anything weird in dmesg output?

What is your kernel version, ivtv version, and nvidia driver version?

I'm sure others will have more specific suggestions, but this should get you
some info that will help others help you with it.

-matt

--
matt mead

http://collectivity.goof.com/