[mythtv-users] Prices on LCD displays?

Andrew Barr andrew.james.barr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:31:15 UTC 2006

I'm know this has been discussed before--I've searched the archives. I might
buy a USB or RS232 LCD panel for my HTPC. The case is a Shuttle SN41G2 (IIRC)
and an LCD panel would fit nicely in the (empty) 3.5" floppy bay. I've been
looking around, searching Google and such but I'm not ready to spend upwards
of $60 or $70 for this thing. It's not that important. I was wondering what
deals MythTV users have gotten for LCD displays. The HTPC sits across the
room from the couch and chairs--about thirteen feet away. So non-lit displays
and probably those yellow-green LED-lit displays won't work too well. But,
any bargains anyone knows of for a cheapskate like me would be much
appreciated.

--
Andrew Barr			| 1024D/AD9AE76A
andrew.james.barr at gmail.com	| http://www.oakcourt.dyndns.org/~andrew