[mythtv-users] Shows are not getting recorded, but myth doesn't know

Craig Hagerman craighagerman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:57:25 UTC 2006

On 3/29/06, Paul Harvey <paul.l.harvey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Check your paths in MythTV to where your recordings are kept...
>
> note the two // together in the path to the file it is trying to open.
> Might be causing some problems.

Yeah. I wondered about that. I went back into mythtv-setup to check things
out. For recording directory I have written:

/home/mythtv/TV/

I took out the trailing slash and maybe / hopefully, that will solve the
problem. If so I would think it is a bug that the script doesn't check for a
trailing slash before adding another. Oh well, I just hope it works now.

Craig