[mythtv-users] mythtv/ivtv on FC5 (was: Fedora Core 5 gotchas ?)

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Mar 28 08:34:21 UTC 2006

Around about 28/03/06 09:13, Axel Thimm typed ...
> The v4l packages and the ivtv bits aren't yet meant to be used
> together. You'd probably need ivtv 0.6 with the v4l packages. You
> mentioned Nova-T, that's why I recommended the use of the above
> packages.

   Yes, I thought that was for the newer versions, which is why I tried it on
my older system.

   Any thoughts as to how I might be able to get back to where I was, with an
at least partially working Nova-T?  Was it the jump from ivtv 0.4.2 to 0.4.4
that did it?  Although I'm not sure how since the kmdl appears to be the same.

   I'm confused ...

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature