[mythtv-users] mythtv/ivtv on FC5

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Mar 28 08:44:54 UTC 2006

Around about 28/03/06 09:34, Neil Bird typed ...
>    Any thoughts as to how I might be able to get back to where I was, with an
> at least partially working Nova-T?  Was it the jump from ivtv 0.4.2 to 0.4.4
> that did it?  Although I'm not sure how since the kmdl appears to be the same.

   Second guessing, and looking at may latest errors referencing video_buf, I
think I should be OK for now just removing the video4linux kmdl.

   Am I right in thinking I'll have to wait for FC5 to be Myth-ready, as only
it'll have the necessary 2.6.16 kernel required by ivtv 0.6 required to work
with v4l?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature