[mythtv-users] FC5 and MythTV with PVR-350

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Mar 26 08:03:56 UTC 2006

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 06:17:36PM -0500, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
> I'm confused.  There is not yet a HOWTO for FC5 (so I'm trying to use
> the HOWTO for FC4), and a lot of the packaging seems to have changed.
> In particular, ivtv at AtRPMs has changed.  I successfully did the yum
> upgrade mythtv-suite, but I can't find the ivtv or ivtv-kmdl-`uname -r`
> RPMs for the ivtv stuff.  I have only the following installed:

ivtv for FC5 needs to be from ivtv 0.6.x. This had just recently been
released and packages resided in testing/bleeding. For FC5 they are
moving to stable (since there is no 0.4.x for FC5).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net