[mythtv-users] Yet another NVidia 6200 1080i Component Output thread

Eric Vaandering ewv at fnal.gov
Sat Mar 25 00:16:51 UTC 2006

I have no idea where that comment came from. I've cobbled together the file
from a lot of sources. It should be ignored.

With a 5200, you are using a VGA connection, right? I can't do that, I need to
use component. This card (6200) has a component output supplied by the Mfr.

Thanks, but I don't think I need a wider range of options. Those are the
recommended settings for a TV.

Eric