[mythtv-users] AverTVHD A180 Success

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 23:00:44 UTC 2006

On 3/3/06, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/3/06, Kevin Kuphal <kuphal at dls.net> wrote:
> > Steven Adeff wrote:

> > > cool, any idea if it works along side an HD3000 or any of the other HD
> > > tuners? Is it possible to run two of these together?
> > >
> > Not sure.  I've got it only as a single card in my slave backend.  It
> > was recognized right off the bat by the kernel DVB support.
> >
> > Kevin
>
> cool, I may have to buy one (and a signal amp...) to test out with my
> HD3000 and PVR150.
>
> --
> Steve

Well I took the plunge and bought two. I just installed them (and
updated the wiki a little). They work like a charm! I now have 3 HD
tuners in my system and have verified that all three work. Now
hopefully they will all be able to record at the same time, etc.

Now I need to cleanup the tuner list...

--
Steve