[mythtv-users] Extended Channels

Munroe Sollog Sollog at digiraticonsulting.com
Fri Mar 3 15:24:30 UTC 2006

I am sure this has been discussed in in the past, and I have been watching
the list for a while and haven't seen mention of it.  The myth program guide
I am using only goes upt to 100ish.  I am thinking about getting digital
cable with something like400 channels, using an IR blaster or serial port (
depending on the model provided by my provider) I can control my STB with my
HTPC but how can I use the program guide to set recordings and to view what
is on on those extending channels?