[mythtv-users] Nexus-s 2.1 Remote Issue

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 14:51:22 UTC 2006

I'm trying to get my remote working with mythtv and I have the Grey
Hauppauge remote with the four coloured buttons around the arrow keys
in the centre.

The readme in the linux dvb apps for the av7110 says to turn debugging
on to get kernel messages for the remote in the log file to create a
new rc5 file for the remote.

My problem is that the remote half works, whereas the arrow keys work
as well as the number keys. The OK and EXIT keys don't work, so using
it with Myth is difficult as you can't select shows or exit out of
them back to the menu.

Does anyone know how I can either get the debugging turned on so I can
get the rest of the keys working with the remote or does anyone have
the rc5 file for this remote?

Thanks.
--
-=/>Thom