[mythtv-users] XBOX .19 install - softmod

casey dunn casey.dunn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 07:10:57 UTC 2006

I used what I belive to be a newer version of the UXE mentioned in your
link.  xbox-scene.com's forums and faq/guides are very up to date.  Having
the new dash and kernel isn't an issue with the news softmod packages.  If
you need a more detailed explination of "the usual places" you can email me
off list.

I haven't installed xebian+mythtv yet, just XBMC and a few emulators.

Yes you will still be able to run xbox games, read about the issues with
xbox live very closely though.