[mythtv-users] Lossless mpeg2 cutting

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 03:59:52 UTC 2006

> yea, from what I understand, by default it uses the lossless mpeg2
> processing. I've been using it this way for a few weeks now. You can
> also use the playback menu "Job Options" > "Begin Transcoding".
>
> --
> Steve

I used the X option while playing a recorfing and then later I checked the backend
log (via mythweb) and it reported that "Transcode Errored" for some reason. Looks
like I will have to upgrade myth to a more recent version. I hope mythburn and php5
play well with the changes in mythweb 0.19...

Thanks again,
John