[mythtv-users] Confusion about Output Cards.

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Tue Mar 14 23:30:32 UTC 2006

Yep, my conclusion now that I have had an education in confusing terms. I
will start looking for optical/digital cable. I only need just under 100
feet, and for optical, that oughta be easy even with weak LEDs)

Thanks again everyone, and I will post my final system config that works.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,