[mythtv-users] OT: Interstate Moving company needed...

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Mar 11 00:18:33 UTC 2006

On Mar 10, 2006, at 4:16 PM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 18:00 -0500, Steven Adeff wrote:
>
> C'mon, seriously!  The amount of OT but at least within the realm of
> computing or home entertainment here is enough.  Do we really need to
> start accepting the posting of solicitations for moving companies?
> What
> will be next?
>
> Is the posting of any subject whatsoever acceptable here as long as
> the
> subject starts with OT:?

OK, it's OT, but I would rather see one quick request for a suggested
moving company, which will probably generate 1 or 2 responses at
most, than see dozens of "on-topic" posts about a feature that the
lead developers have KOed, or endless complaints about unchangeable
modifications to the system.

Guess this is OT too.